Ticketing Info / Box Office @styleClass>
Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm and 2 hours prior to performances
Phone: 0800 ATC TIX (282 849)
Email: [email protected]
How can I book tickets?
- Online: When you book online you can select your own seats
- Phone: Call 0800 ATC TIX (0800 282 849)
What if I purchase tickets and then can't attend the performance on the date I selected?
For Auckland Theatre Company subscribers
Outside of COVID-19 related reasons, exchanging tickets is an exclusive benefit only available to Auckland Theatre Company subscribers. This is a complimentary no-reason-required ticket exchange service. All we ask is that you return your ticket to us at least 48 hours in advance of the original performance and nominate your preferred new performance date for that play. This service is not available for ATC Snap A Seat or for tickets not bought as part of a subscription.
If you’re not an Auckland Theatre Company subscriber
All tickets purchased are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Terms and conditions apply if you are exchanging tickets from a preview performance, a premiere performance or out of an ATC Theatre Club booking. Ticket exchanges can only be made once Auckland Theatre Company’s box Office staff have received your original tickets or proof that your tickets have been destroyed. Prior to this, no exchange will be processed nor seats reserved. Tickets can be exchanged to any other available performance within the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be exchanged from one show to another or from one season to another.
When returning tickets, please send them to:
- Post: ATC Box Office, PO Box 96002, Balmoral, Auckland 1342.
- Courier: ASB Waterfront Theatre, 138 Halsey Street, Auckland, 1010.
- Email: scan/photograph and send to: [email protected]
Please be sure to enclose your postal address, new preferred performance date and time and contact number. You can also visit the ASB Waterfront Theatre, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. We can process the exchange while you wait.
What if I lose my tickets?
In most cases, tickets can be replaced free of charge. Call us on 0800 ATC TIX (282 849) and we’ll make sure replacement tickets are waiting for you at box office.
Concession tickets are available for people who are 30 years old or younger, Community Services Card holders, full-time students and members of recognised entertainment organisations.
30 & Under
If you are 30 or under, and love theatre, you can now purchase $30 tickets to any Auckland Theatre Company mainbill show! Find out more info here.
For other shows at the ASB Waterfront Theatre, other conditions may apply.
Unlike many other ticket agencies and theatres, the ASB Waterfront Theatre does not charge a booking fee. Some productions and events may incur a credit card surcharge at point of purchase.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
- No-one may enter the venue who:
a) Is of vaccination age and does not have a valid My Vaccine Pass and form of ID.
b) Has COVID-19 or is awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
c) Has been identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case or has been in contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
d) Has any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
e) Has returned from or has been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
f) Has been to a location of interest AND has not fully complied with all Government regulations regarding that location.
- If any of clauses 1b-f above apply to you (or a member of your group booking), you are entitled to: exchange to an alternative performance (if available) or receive a full refund. This only applies to the member(s) of your group who is/are directly affected.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1a - f you must notify the ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
- In the event a performance is cancelled due to COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
- In the event a performance is postponed due to COVID-19 you can exchange to a new performance date. If the new performance date/s are not suitable for you to attend, you will be entitled to a refund.
- You agree that we may share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing.
- Each individual must scan our QR code or complete the manual sign-in system when entering the venue. By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at the venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue. In this instance your tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
If we didn't answer a question here, please give us a call on 0800 ATC TIX or see our Terms and Conditions.
What are preview performances?
Preview performances are the first performances of a season and are a chance for final tweaks to be made before opening night. They are likened to a public dress rehearsals – and tickets are priced at a lower rate.
What are premiere performances?
Premiere performances are in the first week of a season. We offer a special price on Auckland Theatre Company shows if you see the show in the first week!